Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cobra Lounge

a bar
Chicago, IL
http://www.cobralounge.com/cobra_main.html

It's Thursday night and you're looking for a place to have a good time.  Look no further because I have  found the bar of bars.  On Thursdays this metal bar spins some of the top hits from the oldies era and it gets comfortably crowded.  When you walk in the front door you have to stop for a second because you might think you're in the movie Cry Baby.  I am more than okay with that. I guess you're going to have to decide if the Cobra Lounge is the place for you.





a beer
$3 old style tall boys? HELL YES!  It's cheap. It's good. It's better than PBR. Also, you may have noticed that there isn't an actual picture of the beer I was drinking.  I took advantage of the oldies and the $3 old style special. I got a little lost in the night. It was only a matter of time.





a bathroom
Close the door and lock it because you can have this bathroom all to yourself.  This personal bathroom wasn't that bad.  The genius behind this bathroom would have to be the black toilet and the black sink.  Although it is probably disgusting the color black does't show what the color white shows and for that I applaud this bathroom.  The wait for the bathroom took a little long. I immediately understood why it took so long when four gentlemen came out with glossy eyes and itchy noses.  I think they might use powdered soap because there was some white powder left on the sink.  Good job Cobra Lounge. Well done.   

No comments:

Post a Comment